Certification in Cutting & Sewing : 3 Months
Diploma in Fashion Designing : 6 Months
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Designing
Duration : 18 Months, daily : 3 Hrs
Fashion Design 101 explains the qualities and skills necessary to become a fashion designer. You’ll learn about the many related career opportunities available besides that of fashion design and gain an inside look into today’s fashion business.
People who strive to become fashion stylists have a profound knowledge of fashion, a fierce personal style and a knack for putting together complete outfits for themselves and others. This course material will provide lots of different information about the fashion world, and so you will understand why it is important to learn about fabrics, prints and other technical aspects of fashion in order to jump-start your fashion career.
- Historical Content and Education
- Self-Employment or a Top Job
- The Many Languages of Fashion
- The Realities of Manufacturing and Product Development
- Color and Fabric,Fabric Production
- Developing Personal Creativity and Style
- Defining a Project,Fashion Business or Fashion Career
- Marketing Your Fashions: Defining Your Uniqueness
- Processing Orders and Accounting